Saturday, February 26, 2011

Birthday Dinner

So my birthday is the 22nd of February, and Julia's birthday is March 5th, so we decided to do an adults only Sanders family dinner in between to celebrate both! I just love being with my family. We always have a good time laughing, and telling stories, and just chatting.

We told our waiter that we were twins and it was our birthday. Yummy free ice cream!
Dane and Annie
Justin and Maria

Me and Brock


The whole group minus my cousin Bernie who also came, and was our photographer!

3 comments:

the watkins said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You and your sister look beautiful!

The Bonham Family said...

Happy Birthday Jenn! I love the pictures you took of Jace while you were blogging. Caden is always telling me "Mom post me doing cool things!!" Glad you had fun!

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

What restraunt is that?? I'm trying to figure out what front door that is... Iggy's?? Anyhoo... I'M THE WORSTEST FRIEND!!! Happy Birfday my dear friend :)