Sunday, February 20, 2011

Family Dinner

Okay, so while my parents are in Malaysia, we decided to keep "family dinner" alive and get together once a month. Well, that hasn't quite happened, but we try. This month it was at our house, and since we were getting home from the cabin at 4:00, and everyone was coming at 5:00 we decided on something simple. Taco Salad. It's a favorite of ours, and it is easy. Dane and Annie called and said that they were sick and they weren't going to make it, so it was just Justin, Maria, Julia, and us. Dane and Annie ended up having strep, so good thing they didn't come! Just kidding. I just got over my own case of strep, so they should have just come. I got it anyway. And Justin thinks he has it now! Anyway, I always do a calendar for my parents of all of us, and I never have enough picture of Justin and Maria, so I took some!

Getting the toppings all chopped up

Trying to sneak by me and not get her picture taken. It was a little too close for my camera!

Cute Justin


Brock making an impromptu dessert, since that's what Dane and Annie were supposed to bring.


Maria busy at work


Cute!


Julia supplied enough corn to feed like 50 people. Thanks Jules! Who's hosting next month?

No comments: