Saturday, February 26, 2011

My 29th Birthday!

First of all, I can't believe I am 29! One more good year! Ha Ha, okay, so that's not true, but I can't believe I am only in my twenties for one more year! I had a great birthday, like always. Brock and the boys had presents for me in the morning. So sweet. I decided not to wake Leila up while I opened these ones.


We went to dinner with Brock's family that night, and then to his parent's house for cake and ice cream, and more presents. They really spoiled me, and I am so grateful for their thoughtfulness. Here is miss Leila while I'm opening presents.

Here is the whole family. I just love my family. I am so so blessed.



Yummy funfetti cake. They know it's my favorite, and even though it may be childish, and they don't love it, they make it for me every year!

Singing.

I guess we didn't get one of me blowing out the candles. The kids all swarmed and started blowing (spitting) on the cake so, being the spit freak that I am, I hurried and blew them all out. Thanks to everyone for everything! Here's to another great year!

1 comment:

The Johnson Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I'm so glad to see your birthday was so much fun. Here's to one more year in your 20's! My turn is in April. Yikes!