Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 3: Continued



 Okay, so I'm not quite sure what has been happening to my computer since my last post, but I have been getting errors saying that Blogger is no longer compatible with my browser.  Brock switched my browser for me, and now Blogger is set up so differently from how it used to be!  I am so confused!  Anyway, here is the beginning of Day 3 in St. George.  Lots of hiking pictures.  It was a beautiful day, and we had a lot of fun.



Jace and I made it to the top of this mountain first, so we had to take a picture.

Everyone else making their way up.


Once I told Nixon to hurry so he could be King of the Mountain, he started running!

"I am the King of the Mountain!"


The sky was just beautiful.


And so was the scenery behind us.









It's too bright!

Jace did not like to wait at the top of every hike.  As soon as everyone made it to the top, he was ready to head back down, and got a little upset when everyone else wanted to relax for a minute and enjoy the scenery...and catch their breath!



No comments: