Friday, November 11, 2011

Mobile Uploads

I was saving the pictures that I took on my phone and posted to Facebook to my computer so that I could blog about Brock and Jace's commercial (next post), and I came across these gems.  I had to post them to the blog so that they'd make my 2011 book.  Enjoy.
This was when I first cut my hair into an asymmetrical A-line
On Beckett's Jeep in his backyard.

Nixon fell asleep in Nursery one day.  I didn't have my camera, but luckily I had my phone.

I had to snap a quick pic of Leila asleep with her legs crossed. 
Jace's first lost tooth

Jace fell asleep on my lap at church, so I did what any good mother would do.  I braided his hair.  Again, glad I had my phone.
Here are some of cute Nixon at soccer practice.


It was probably 100 degrees, so his little cheeks got bright red!

And he's all sweaty!
Jace's first day of Kindergarten.  He is seriously so dang handsome!


What a stud!
Headed out the door to the Utah game.

Waiting for daddy to come to a different Utah game.

I just love holding my babies while they sleep.

Now 2 teeth lost!

Me and Jace at yet another Utah game.
This was when Leila smashed her fingers at school.

She was playing on the rocking chair and it tipped over onto her fingers with all of her weight on them!

So so sad.  This was day two.  It looked even worse!

The inside was so swollen and bruised.
This is Leila's first ponytail.  It's only about 5 hairs, but come on!  She's almost 19 months!  I had to do it!
And with a bow and a smile.  These were taken 11-9-11
 Well, there you go!  Those were fun to look at!

No comments: