Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Playing Around

Leila just thinks it's so fun to get into baskets or bowls, or whatever she can squeeze herself into.  One of her favorite things right now is to get into the empty laundry basket once I'm done folding the laundry, and making me take her for a ride.  I tip it back and forth, and side to side, and spin it all around.  She could do it forever, and usually has quite the fit when I decide to be done.  Before that happens though, Nixon and Jace usually need turns too.  One at a time, two at a time, and sometimes even all three in the basket going for a ride.  I don't have any pictures of that because we only do it while I'm doing laundry, and no one else is around to be taking pictures of us.  (Maybe I should look into hiring a photographer to just follow us around all day to capture these fun little moments!)
I did, however, capture this.  I recently had to buy a bigger toy bin for our front room, since the kids toys were pretty much overflowing this tiny basket and had overtaken the corner of the room.  Once the small one was emptied, you can bet Leila was trying to take it for a ride! 


Usually once one kid does something that looks fun, they all have to try it.  Nixon was next.


Jace asked me to take a picture with him in it.
And then Jace had to squeeze himself in.  They all wanted a "ride", but I didn't want to break the basket, so no rides this time. 
Jace doesn't quite fit.


Loving these special fun moments with my kids now that I'm home all day. 

1 comment:

Scott and Tobi said...

Those kids are so lucky to have one of the world's greatest moms.

Love,

Dad