Saturday, November 12, 2011

Leila's First Manicure

I decided to paint Leila's toes yesterday, and she was so excited.  She doesn't say "yes" yet, but says "uh-huh" and I just love making her say it.  Leila, do you want me to paint your toes? Uh-huh!  Leila, is this a pretty color? Uh-huh!  Well, when I asked if she wanted her finger nails painted too, she said uh-huh, so I decided to try it out.  I've always been hesitant because she obviously doesn't get the concept of drying time, but I decided to see what happens.  She thought they were so pretty!  She just loved it, and wouldn't stop smiling.  There were a few mishaps, but nothing too big.  Brock and I went out last night, and when we got back half the nails had no polish on them, but it was fun for a minute.  I guess it was pretty crappy polish! In case you can't tell, I just love having a little girl!

Ooh, so pretty! 

Her shadow in this one is  making her head look huge!



I think it looks so dang cute!
She was pretty fed up with me taking pictures after the first few.  Mommy!  Just hold me!                                              


No comments: