Thursday, June 7, 2012

Jace's Kindergarten Program

June 1st was Jace's last day of Kindergarten, and his Kindergarten Graduation Program.  It was so fun to watch!  He was clear on the other side of the stage from where we sat, so my pictures aren't very good, but he did such a good job, and I got teary eyed when he sang "Start Spreading the News".....and instead of New York New York, they said, "First Grade, First Grade!"  It was so cute!  All of the songs were really fun, and they even did one in French!  I am just so proud of Jace.  He did so great in Kindergarten.  He read almost every day, he did his homework, and his reading and handwriting got so much better as the year went on.  He always got really great remarks on his report cards, and his teacher never had a bad thing to say about him!  I just can't believe that my boy is going to be gone all day at school next year!  I really think I am going to miss him!  I guess that's one good thing about his school going to year round, I will get to be with him every few months for 3 whole weeks!  We love you Jace, and are so so proud of you!

Walking onto the stage.  Love the hands in the pockets.

He's on the far right, the second row up.
I was on the second row, so these two guys in front of me are in every picture!



Loved this one!  "Seven Seven Seven, you're simply Heaven Heaven Heaven"

Here is Madame Taylor.  She was his French and English teacher.

Jace's best friend this year was Aaron Bennett.  They had lots of fun in class together, and lots of fun play dates.

Grandma and Grandpa K came

And so did Grandpa Sanders

Proud Mom and Dad

And the big guy himself!  With his diploma and his silhouette.  You can't really tell in this picture, but I love that his hair is covering his eyes even in the silhouette!  He had just had a trim the day before the program, so there is no hair in his eyes!  He still loves his long hair, and will only get trims.  No haircuts!

No comments: