Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year's Eve

 New Year's Eve was a lazy day of not doing much.  Brock had to work, so the kids and I just hung out at home.  We went to Brett and Kallie's for homemade pizza, breadsticks, salad, and treats.  Then we played games, and at about 10:45 we decided to tell them that it was midnight in 15 minutes.  Yeah, we're pretty cool like that.  Brett went outside and lit the fireworks and we watched from inside since it was so so cold.  Then we got out all the noisemakers and the kids went nuts.  Well, a little nuts since Talon was sleeping.  Then we headed home, but not before Jace said, "They didn't even count down from 10!"  I told him it wasn't really midnight yet, and he got a little upset.  He wanted to stay until midnight.  By the time we got home though, he got out of the car and said he wanted to go to bed.  Love him.  Brock and I watched the ball drop in New York and gave each other a kiss to say good bye to 2012, and hello to 2013!  Then it was bed time for us too.  We're not very exciting these days!
These first pictures are not from New Year's Eve.  They're just randoms between Christmas and NYE.

On one of Nixon's Christmas lists, he said he wanted a gold tooth.  Don't ask, because I don't know.  I found this awesome sucker with these teeth on the end, and had to buy it!
Looking pretty snazzy!

I think Nixon took this picture.  This is pretty much my life right now.  Holding babies.

Leila was feeling sick again on this day, and just wanted me to hold her.  I felt so bad when I had to feed or hold Talon, so I could usually just hold her with one hand.  She fell asleep like this.  

Aunt Brenda got the kids these fun 2013 glasses.  And Jace had to pull his cool move.

Talon fell asleep around 9:00pm and stayed asleep until around 2:30.  Too bad I didn't go to bed until after 1, so I didn't get to enjoy it!


I asked Jace to take some pictures of us playing games.



Here are the kids watching the fireworks




And blowing the noisemakers



We had to get our last picture of 2012


And our first picture of 2013 (still 2012 technically)
Yeah, I still have about 17 pounds to lose.  No comments please :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Malaysia & Singapore & brunei ideal on the internet blogshop for wholesale & quantity korean add-ons, earrings, earstuds, locket,
rings, bracelet, trinket & hair accessories. Promotion 35 % wholesale rebate. Ship Worldwide
Here is my web site : sittercity

Anonymous said...

magic legends cycle 2 ebook http://audiobooksworld.co.uk/it/The-Final-Empire/p29899/ miller o'neill hyde ebook [url=http://audiobooksworld.co.uk/The-Future-of-Chinese-Management-Studies-in-Asia-Pacific-Business/p225545/]raising the titanic free ebook[/url] rover ebook
[url=http://audiobooksworld.co.uk/it/Spon-s-Estimating-Costs-Guide-to-Small-Groundworks-Landscaping-and-Gardening/p170937/][img]http://audiobooksworld.co.uk/image/1.gif[/img][/url]