Thursday, January 3, 2013

Visitors

The next day was a day filled with visitors.  Lots of people wanted to meet our newest little guy.  It started in the morning with granny and she brought Nixon and Leila to meet their new little brother.  I was sad that Jace had to wait until after school.  Leila was so excited to see him.  Nixon was a little hesitant.  Leila just had the biggest smile and wanted to get up on the bed and hold him.  It was really cute.  Leila's hair is curtesy of granny.  Super cray cray, as we call it.  Then Nixon held him.  And last but not least Granny got her chance to snuggle.  Brock wanted to go home to shower and run some errands, so he took the kids and granny stayed with me for some more cuddle time with Talon.  We all took naps for a bit, and then my cute friend Lynette came to visit and brought the most beautiful flowers!  She also brought a cute sock reindeer for Talon.  Brenda and Chloe came at about the same time, and I totally forgot to get pictures of any of them.  Luckily Lynette took one of us with her camera, so I stole that from her blog.  Brenda and Chloe got him a cute outfit, and a sweet little book for me.  Everyone left for a little while, and I had some alone time with the babe.  Then my dad was able to come while my mom went back to take a shower and get herself ready (she had been staying at our house with the kids).  Then Aunt Julia came after work, and Uncle Justin too.  Finally, Brock came back with all three of the other kids, and Jace was finally able to meet his brother.  He and Nixon were a little disappointed that we didn't name him Jax (one of the names we had considered, but thought it wasn't original enough since it was a combo of Jace and Nixon :)), but seem to be okay with it now.  And our last visitors of the night were Grandma and Grandpa K again, but they brought Aunt Natalie...and dinner from Cafe Rio!  Yum!  It was a busy day, and I was exhausted, but it was so fun to see everyone, and let them meet our sweet baby boy.











I remember feeling like I could hardly keep my eyes open at this point...and it sure looks like it too!















No comments: