Sunday, January 13, 2013

Talon Rolls Over! What??

Nixon wanted to take some pictures again, and even though I look horrible, I figured we may as well see a day in the life of me - when I have a newborn.  I pretty much don't get ready.  I put some sweats on, and my robe and slippers, and pull my hair back.  I hardly leave the house unless I can't help it, and the kids stay in their jammies way to late into the day.  I'm lucky if I have a shower.  But Talon, you are worth it!  I had to get some pictures with Leila and Nixon talking to Talon, because they both do this all day long.  They get really close up to his face and start talking to him, and kissing him all over his face and head.  "Hey Talon!  Hey little buddy!  Hi Tal!  Hi Talon!"  I can tell that Talon just loves it.  (Sarcasm)
Then, I went upstairs to change T's diaper, and decided to give him some tummy time for a minute.  When I looked back he was on his back!  I asked the kids if they had pushed him over and they said no.  I didn't believe them, so I put him back on his tummy and told them not to touch him.  I looked away for a second, and again, he was on his back!  I asked the kids again, and they promised that he did it by himself, so I put him back on his tummy and watched him close.  He totally rolled over onto his back again!  I hurried downstairs to grab the camera, and caught him doing it!  Rolling over at 3 weeks??  That's not normal, right?


Talking to their baby brother
Again, talking and giving kisses
He starts on his belly...




Pushes over to his side...

and ends up on his back crying!  Crazy little baby!

Once I got him dressed, Nixon wanted to hold him
I love tiny babies all curled up
And I think Leila must have grabbed the camera and taken this of Nix, because I don't remember doing it!  Cool move though Nixon!



2 comments:

Veronica said...

Oh you are in TROUBLE!! :)

Amber said...

My kids have all done the front to back roll like that when they are newborns (like less than 6 weeks), but for them it disappears after a few weeks and they don't do it again until more "normal" rolling time. Maybe it's a Bingham thing!