Thursday, September 26, 2013

BINGO!

Our cute friend Jules invited us all out to play Bingo.  It was such a fun night, and out of the 7 of us that went, 5 were winners!  Including me!  Well, if you count $2 as winning, which I do.  We got there, bought our bingo markers, got yummy dinner, and then the fun started!  We were there until about 10:00, and I didn't want it to ever end.  I love Bingo!  We were the youngest ones there, for sure, and when we would yell out and cheer when one of our group won, we would get shshshsh'd, but it was a blast!  Jessi was the big winner with $101, Jayne won $83, Jules won $15, I won $2, and Lynette won $1.  We will definitely be doing this again!


First things first, we bought our markers

Cafeteria style dinner was actually pretty good!

This is where we first won the small money.  They had numbers already called out, and we had to just mark our sheets when we sat down.  If you had any Bingos from that, you got $1 each.  I had 2.



We went up to collect our big money!

At the end of the night, we had to get a picture with Dorothy, our sweet new friend who helped us all along the way, since there were parts that were confusing that no one explained.

At the end of the night.  Lots of marks, but only those two wins from the beginning.  It's okay, I still managed to have a little fun!

No comments: