Thursday, September 26, 2013

New House - Friends Day!

One day, some of my best friends came to help!  It was so much more fun, than just trying to get it done by myself!  And my kids were so happy to have someone to play with!


Leila and Austin on the new swingset (new to us)

Addi wishes she was Talon's mommy


Jessi and I painting Talon's room

The kids got a hold of the camera and took the next few photos





Cute Iza

Lyndsey came and got some cuddle time with Talon

Lynette came and got right to work in the extra bedroom/laundry overflow

Jessi became an expert edger!


We may have gotten into a bit of a paint fight

I love my friends!

 Later that night, my dad came to help.  He was here most nights.  So grateful.  He is working on the extra bedroom downstairs.



We make a good team!  He's just a little sweaty!
How do I always manage to get paint on my face??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if addi wants a baby I would love to make her dreams come true, be awhile before she can have one but the practice would be fun she would be so tight