Friday, December 26, 2014

Cherry Hill

We always have so much fun at Cherry Hill!  Today when we went, Pepsi was having a promotion, and was giving out towels, and beach balls, and free Pepsi!  It was so fun!  They had games for the kids to play, and were giving out prizes.  Jace won a tube to float down the lazy river on!  Talon and Leila had fun wearing Beckett's goggles.






T fell down in the kid pool and landed right on a sharp edge of the water drain. 

Then, when daddy came home they all wanted to jump on the trampoline of course.  This is pretty much a daily occurrence at our house.  I just sat back and watched, and I was overwhelmed with love.  I just love these 5 people so much, and feel so blessed.  There is no one I'd rather be with, and no way I'd rather spend my Friday nights...for the rest of my life!


No comments: