Thursday, February 4, 2016

Ready to POP! Julia's Baby Shower - Aug 1

I have been waiting for this for a long time!  Julia is finally having a baby, and I finally got to give her a shower!  My mom and I got to work planning a "Ready to Pop" shower, with all kinds of yummy popcorn, and then my Aunt Pam wanted to help, so we had it at her house, and she made a delicious dinner for everyone.  She is the best hostess!
We had lots of fun playing games, chatting, eating, opening presents, and getting excited to meet this little girl! 

A few of the different popcorns that I made.  Peanut Butter, Caramel, Lemon, Cinnamon, Marshmallow, to name a few

The popcorn buckets

The prizes for winners of the games


Some of the presents

There was a question for Julia in each of these balloons.  Each guest would pop a balloon and ask the question.  It was fun!


Ready to open presents!



Leila was excited to help



So excited for this little sister of mine, and all that is coming!




No comments: