Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Talon is Potty-Trained! - Sep 12

Well, I finally bit the bullet, and potty trained this little man!  I think he's been ready for a while now, and I could have done it at the beginning of the summer, but I didn't want to have to take him potty every 5 minutes at the pool, or Lagoon, or whatever fun thing we were doing, so I waited until summer was over!  He did great!  It was really easy, and although he doesn't really seem to like pooping, he does finally get around to doing it by the end of the day most days.  Sometimes he refuses, but eventually he has to give in! 
*Update: He had issues pooping until December!  None of my other kids ever cared, but for some reason, Talon just did not want to do it!  Like I said above, he would do it just about every day, but as soon as he knew he had to go, he would ask me to hold him.  "Hold you!  Hold you!"  Then the urge would go away for a while.  He'd do this several times a day, and then finally he couldn't hold it in any longer.  It didn't hurt, and it never bothered him when he was in diapers, so I'm not really sure what the problem was, but it's over now!  Hallelujah!


So proud to be wearing Spiderman undies that Granny and Grandpa bought for him!

 

These tiny boxer briefs are just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!




No comments: