Sunday, February 7, 2016

Weekend at the Cabin - August 21-23

We went up to the cabin for one last hurrah before school.  It was so much fun!

When we got there, I had to get a few pictures of me and my Leila girl in our matching outfits.





Saturday, we rented four wheelers, and spent the day riding all around.  






We went down to a little lake, and it was FREEZING!




The boys' hair was pretty crazy after being in helmets all day!


One of our favorite things is splashing through the river























Sunday we went on a fun hike to Ruth lake for some fishing.























Then, we went on a little further



Jace was the victim this time.  Got a pretty good scrape


The kids found a fun cave

The scenery was so pretty!



I wanted a picture of just me and Brock.  I guess that's too much to ask!



No comments: