Saturday, July 7, 2012

...and Baby Makes 6!!!


On both Father's Day celebrations, we included the picture below in the cards we gave our dads. 




Yes, we are expecting baby number 4!  This will be number 4 for us, number 6 for the Keddington grand kids, and number 10 for the Sanders grand kids!  I am due a week before Christmas, December 17th, and we're all pretty excited.  Some of us are kind of nervous ;).  Everyone seemed to be pretty surprised by the announcement, and really happy for us.  We appreciate that.  We just hope they're all still willing to babysit!  At the time we made the announcement to Brock's family, I was 13 weeks along, and we told my family at 14 weeks.  I am now 17 weeks, and feeling pretty good.  I am so so tired all the time, oh, and I'm at the awkward stage where nothing fits, and I just look chubby.  But other than that, I can't complain.  We had an ultrasound at 12 and 16 weeks, and the baby looks great.  It was measuring about a week ahead, so maybe we'll have it on December 12th!  12-12-12!  That would be fun, but I won't be getting my hopes up for an early baby!  At my 12 week ultrasound, my doctor said she'd look at 16 weeks to see if she could tell what we were having, so last week we took the kids with us to see if we could see anything.  She put the monitor on my belly, and said, "Oh, I think I see something!"  I said, "That must mean it's a boy."  She said, "Yes, I think so, but there is a lot of stuff down there, so I 'm not sure.  Let's try to get a better angle."  Well, as you can imagine, she never did see anything again - girl or boy - so we're thinking it's a boy.  Brock, Jace, and I really wanted Leila to have a little sister, but Nixon was super excited!  We'll find out for sure in about a month (hopefully), and Jace and I are going to keep hoping for another princess!  I'll delete all this if it's a boy, so there is no evidence of me wishing for a girl!  Anyway, we're pretty excited, and can't wait to see what number 4 looks like!

No comments: