Saturday, July 7, 2012

Ragnar 2012

Brock ran the Wasatch Back Ragnar race again this year with some people from work.  I don't know why they think this is fun, but they keep coming back every year!  Crazy if you ask me!  The kids and I went up to meet his team at the finish line in Park City.  It was a hot hot day, and I felt so bad for the runners!  There were only 7 of the 12 runners that came back for the end. 

Running to the finish









With their medals



Dave, Zack, Brock, Josh, Curtis, John, Andrew, and Natalie


Jace is saying, "I want to wear your medal!"

So daddy puts it on him

So handsome!

But wait!  We want medals too! 


Proof that I was there.  We're proud of daddy!

Brock and his running partner Andy.  Andy had the last leg, so he's a little tired and sweaty!

Cute Natalie and Andy


And of course Curtis and Zack wanted a picture.
Brock has already signed up for the Vegas Ragnar race in November.  He is truly a crazy person!  But I couldn't be more proud!

No comments: