Sunday, July 8, 2012

Giant Slip n' Slide!!

Our family was invited to Nixon's friend Dyson's 4th birthday party, and it was so much fun!  They had set up a HUGE slip n' slide, and the kids were having a blast!


Nixon and Dyson

Jace trying to surf




Maddie, Jace, and Jordan


Dyson and Nix running back up the hill




Love this face!

I asked if she wanted to go down - I guess not!

Ah, nothing a sucker can't fix

I started her almost at the bottom of the hill.  She was still terrified!


I like her long flowing locks blowing  in the wind! ;)


I thought if I went with her, she'd like it better.

I was wrong.  She still didn't like it!


The kids would go down, run up, go down, run up, and go down, over and over!  I don't know how they have so much energy!




Then they pulled out the big guns!  They blew up a swimming pool and everyone packed in!







Jace yelled, "AWESOME!"  Leila wouldn't try this either.




They wanted to get a picture of all the kids in the pool.  Leila didn't even want to get in for a picture.


The next challenge was to walk back up the slide.  He fell about 20 times!






Leila finally found something fun - the hose at the top!


Somehow Nixon talked this little boy into dragging him up the huge hill.  Poor kid!
We had such a blast, and are so glad to have such fun friends!

No comments: