Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bunco!

Okay, so I forgot to take a single picture of dinner, or us actually playing, or even any of the girls!  But I hosted Bunco for July, and got a few pictures of the treats, and the prizes that I made.  Just to prove that I have a little bit of craftiness in me!

This is one of the prizes.  Calestie, who won most Bunco's picked this one.


This is another one that I made.  Carrine, who had the most wins picked this one

This one I made a few weeks ago with my friends.  This was not one of the prizes.

And this wall hang was the final prize.  Jenn had the most losses, and she picked this as her prize.

This is a cute wreath that I made too.

I found a bunch of cute ideas for 4th of July foods on Pinterest.  The red, white, and blue drink actually worked!

Licorice with festive paper around it

And these cute sparklers
It was a really fun night with a baked potato bar for dinner, and some fun chatting and playing Bunco of course.  I love these girls, and hopefully I'll get a picture or two of the girls next time!

1 comment:

The Johnson Family said...

I love the way all of the prizes turned out. I totally want to do "liberty" now. So cute! I also love your front door wreath. It looks adorable!