Saturday, November 19, 2016

Talon is 3!! -Dec 12

 This sweetest little boy turned 3 today, and got to have lots of fun celebrations!  He makes us so happy!  He still has the cutest little raspy voice.  He loves all things Mickey Mouse.  He loves to do whatever the big kids are doing, but he still sleeps in a crib.  He is, and will forever be my baby boy!


The first thing he wanted to do when he woke up was open presents!

I asked him how old he was, and he said "Free!"  Then I asked him to show me on his fingers.  I love it!  And I mostly love his other hand trying to help!












Then he wanted to go play with his balloons!



 Later that night we got to celebrate with the Keddingtons







 And then on the 13th, we got to celebrate with the Sanders.  Talon was so dang cute with every single present he opened.  He hugged each thing (even clothes) and jumped up and down in circles after every present!










Nixon decided to eat his cupcake by shoving his face into it!




No comments: