Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Bug Sucker

In my last post, I mentioned that Jace got a bug sucker from Granny and Grandpa for his birthday. Well, that very night we were all getting ready to go upstairs and get ready for bed, and Jace saw a spider on the wall! Ga-ross! Just as Brock was going to smash it to smithereens, I remembered the bug sucker. I told Jace to go grab it, and he did, but he was too scared to actually use it. Brock got it, and sucked the poor thing up.








That is seriously disgusting, and giving me chills just looking at these pictures. We put the kids in bed and I made Brock flush it. I usually make him smash it and then flush it just in case. You never know. Anyway, thanks Granny and Grandpa!

3 comments:

Scott and Tobi said...

The same company that makes the bug sucker also sells a "habitat" for the bugs that you suck up. You somehow connect the bug sucker to the habitat and let the bug make the transfer. All told however, flushing may be a more humane treatment.

I must admit that I had you in mind a little bit when I ordered the bug sucker.

Love you,

Dad

The Goffs said...

Eewww! Seriously... that spider looks HUGE! I woulda been too scared to suck it up too! However- the bug sucker does look super cool :)
~Jenn

The Johnson Family said...

I love that Jace got a whole week of celebrating for his birthday. That's the way it should be! That spider was disgusting! YUCK! I hope that Jace sucks up all the bugs he sees, inside and out.