Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Foxboro Elementary Carnival

Since Jace actually goes to Foxboro Elementary now, we decided to go to their carnival. I was supposed to go volunteer from 5-6, so Dale and Shauna brought the kids over around 5:45. We went around and did about every game and bounce house they had. Then Daddy met us and we had hot dogs and nachos for dinner. Dale and Shauna left, and we took the kids around for round 2. They had lots of fun.

Nixon picking his prize. He usually picked a sucker, and probably ate about 10.


Jace playing basketball.


And Nix



Leila and I pretty much just stood around watching.

Or she would pose for me!











Leila and I waited in the longest line while the boys played. We waited for about an hour until the boys met up with us and then they waited with us. We finally decided that there was probably another 30-45 minutes to wait, so we left. I didn't even care. I was sick of that line! While we were waiting though, Jace played with Leila. He loves when I tickle his back, and when I looked down, he was tickling hers! So cute!





No comments: