Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Leila is a Messy Eater

I took some pictures during lunch the other day to try to capture how messy Leila is when she eats. Mac and cheese just doesn't quite give the picture I was going for, but she was messy none the less. I always give her a fork, but she usually just holds it in one hand while shoveling the food into her mouth with the other. I almost always have to strip her down to a diaper at every meal too or she would ruin everything she owns!

Somehow, more than half of her food ends up on her body somewhere (or everywhere), and in her chair. I come over, gather all the droppings, put them back in her bowl, and she has seconds. Repeat that process a few times, and she usually ends up having thirds and fourths too!





1 comment:

Valerie said...

I feel ya on this one. Addy is in the same stage and so so messy!