Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Uh Oh

I think I've created a monster! Or is loving shoes really something that I could have already taught my 17 month old?? Leila LOVES shoes. All shoes. Dad's flip flops, to mom's heals, to Jace's tennis shoes, amongst all of her own. If she's not wearing shoes, she brings me a pair to put on her. Not just hers, but any pair that she sees lying around. If she's already wearing shoes and sees another pair she tries to put them on over the ones she's already wearing. She always tries to put them on herself, but ends up getting frustrated and brings them to me to help.

Here she is wearing Jace's tennis shoes over her own sandals. This works best since it make them a nice tight fit, and they don't fall off as easily.


Here she is showing off a few of her favorite things. Climbing on chairs, smiling her cheesy smile, and wearing Jace's shoes.


1 comment:

The Johnson Family said...

All girls should love shoes. And its totally fine that it has started at a young age. Lauren's the same way.. She always wants to be wearing shoes.