Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Jace's Bowling Party

On Friday, September 30th, we had a bowling party for Jace and some of his friends. We had so much fun! It was nice to have bumpers set up, as well as the ramps that the kids could push the ball down.














I was so surprised that we got through the whole night without any pinched fingers or toes! The kids were fascinated watching the ball come out of the hole. And I know that Nixon dropped his ball about 15 times.



Then we had pizza and lemonade.

Jack C., Jack M., Hailey, and Beckett



Easton, Nick, Nixon, Keaton, and Ben



Leah and Bella



Madelyn, Izabell, Max, Jace, and Brock



Miss Leila was feeling really sick all night. She was really hot, and didn't want to do anything but sit in Grandpa's arms the whole night.



Poor baby.



Here is the whole gang. Nick and Max made sure to show their Ute pride.




Then it was cupcake time! When I got done making this, Brock said, "What's that supposed to be?" Ha ha, very funny. I know it's not the best, but I thought it was pretty clever!


He needs everyone to be quiet so he can hear us sing happy birthday to him.




My hand is in the picture because I am trying to block the air from the fan so that the candles wouldn't blow out.





Jace got some frosting right next to his elbow, and is trying to lick it off. Had to get that picture!





Nick got a little messy!



Present time!







I love that all of the kids huddle around to see everything.





Whoa! Pretty good! Thanks everyone! He's set until at least Christmas!

2 comments:

Scott and Tobi said...

As always, I loved your posts.

Love, Dad

Scott and Tobi said...

I love your post too. Cute cupcake cake. Very clever.

Love Mom