Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Jace Playing Goalie

I had to get some pictures of Jace playing goalie the other day.  I don't know how I feel about it when he is the goalie.  I just get so dang nervous!  I want him to do well, and stop the ball, and I just feel too much pressure!  He, on the other hand, really likes it.  Of course.  He did great at his game, not allowing any goals, and his team went away with another win.  Undefeated so far.

Talon was loving Leila's popcorn ball.



When the ball wasn't in play, he kept trying to touch the top bar



Got it!
And about to drop kick it
Love the arms out!
Got the pole!
Another one stopped!
Kind of wish I had taken the picture when he actually kicked it!
Nice one!
And another one saved!
Maybe I should stop being so nervous.  He stopped 6 goals!

No comments: