Monday, October 14, 2013

Jace's Baptism

Saturday, October 12th, 2013 Jace got baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Ladder Day Saints.  It was a wonderful, spiritual, perfect day.  What a special thing to witness as a mother.  I just couldn't be prouder of this little man.  At the end of the day, when everyone had gone home, and it was just Brock, Jace, and me, I told him that as I was watching Brock baptize him, and watched him go under the water, and then come back up, it was almost as if it was in slow motion.  I could almost see each water droplet fall off of him, and I immediately imagined that they were all of his sins being literally washed away, and left in the water never to be remembered again.  I was overcome with love and happiness, and it was just such an amazing experience.  Brock then gave him the most beautiful blessing in his confirmation.  I am always so impressed with Brock's blessings.  I told him that, and he says that he doesn't have a way with words, and is always nervous about giving blessings.  Oh my gosh - he couldn't be more wrong.  Every blessing I have ever heard him give has been so beautiful, and I just feel so lucky to have him in my life.






Bishop Anderson talking about Jace before he gets baptized

Right before he went to the font

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we celebrate tonight your tight boipu-sy is going to be so nice can't wait to get my hard c--k in it