Wednesday, October 30, 2013

YOWZA!

The other day I was in my room when I heard baby T start crying.  Immediately Leila started saying "Sorry!  I'm really sorry!"  That's never good to hear.  Brock grabbed him, and tried to get Leila to say what happened, but she never really did, and Talon wasn't talking either.  He stopped crying and we let it go.  Then after a little while Brock brought him to me asking if this mark under his chin was new.




Um yes!  That is new!  We called Leila back in to tell us exactly what happened.  "I was pulling him by his feet on the carpet, and at first he was laughing, and then he was crying.  I'm really sorry."  OUCH!  Carpet burn on the bottom of his chin!  "Okay Leila.  No more pulling Talon by his feet.  Even if he thinks it's fun."

Love my kids!  Sorry T.  4th child problems.

No comments: