Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wheeler Farm

The first day of these boys being off track Jessi invited us to go to Wheeler Farm.  Lyndsey and Heather and their kids came too, so it was lots of fun!  It was such a nice day, and we were happy to get out of the house.  The first thing we did was play at the park and eat lunch.  Then we went to feed the ducks.  They were crazy!  Half the time the kids were screaming because they were surrounded by ducks and geese that were taking the bread right out of their hands!  I couldn't help but sit back and laugh...for a while, and then I'd rescue them.  It was pretty funny.  We saw lots of animals, played in the little play houses.  My camera died after the ducks, so when the other girls send me pictures, I'll update this post.




This is before she realized she was being surrounded
There it is!


Much better behind a fence!

No comments: