Saturday, October 19, 2013

Ward Trunk or Treat



Foxboro 2nd Ward had their trunk or treat, and my friends invited us to come along.  I always love when there are several opportunities for my kids to wear their costumes that I spent a fortune on, so I agreed to go.  Although this year all of my kids are something that we already have!  Jace got his Captain America costume for Christmas last year, same with Nixon's Hulk, Leila got her Tinkerbell for a birthday, and Talon was the same turtle that Nixon was 5 years ago.  Score!


All our kids at Lynette's before we left (minus the Johnsons)
Here we are in our trunk after they got all their candy.  
This sweet turtle was tuckered out!
Had to get a picture of my cute friends.  This was the best of the 3 with my camera...sorry Lynette!

No comments: