Friday, December 23, 2011

Annual Ladies Christmas Party

 This year we got together at Talitha's house for some yummy soups, salads, bread bowls, and desserts.  I just love getting together with these girls. I hope it's obvious by the pictures that it was an ugly sweater party!  I won for the worst sweater!  Thanks to my cousin Melanie who took it from her Grandma solely for ugly sweater parties!  Back Row L-R: Lisa, Mindi, Alisha, Talitha, Shandra  Front Row L-R: Lindsey, Jenn, me, Steph.


 We played Pictionary, and it was so fun.  It's even more fun because none of us can draw!

Alisha
Me

Steph

Mindi










Jenn
Then, when all of the pictures had been drawn and guessed, we put them back in the bowl and thought it would be fun to act them out like charades.  It was hilarious!
Talitha
Shandra

Alisha




Me being a caroler.  People always tell me I have a big mouth.  I always thought it was a figure of speech, but nope.  I literally have a huge mouth! 
Steph
Mindi
Talitha
Alisha

Lindsey.  This is actually the 3rd round when we decided to try the words again, but this time you can only say one word.  It was pretty funny again, but as you can see, the pictures weren't very entertaining!



No comments: