Friday, December 23, 2011

Game Night

Last night we had our friends the Watts over for dinner and games.  It was so fun!  We made homemade pizzas, and they were delish -if I do say so myself!  Then the adults sat down and played a few games while the kids ran around like crazy people!  

Jace took this picture, so it's from a low vantage point.  Here we are with Lynette and Joey.

Nixon actually slept for the first couple of hours they were here, but then woke up, put pajamas on (another post), and joined in on the fun.  Here he is playing XBox with Maddie.

All the kids.  Jace, Maddie (both 6) - Nixon, Leila, and Izabel (2)

It's too bad Leila hates cameras and never poses!  ;)
Thanks for coming over to our crazy, loud house Watts!  It was so much fun!

2 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

I'm so jealous of your game night! How much fun is that? Glad to see you had a great game night. I want to know who won!

Joey and Nettifer said...

sorry I am such a tard at that game! Your pizza was amazing - you always amaze me!