Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hair Cuts

As you could see from earlier posts, Jace was in desperate need of a haircut.  I decided to get all of the kids haircuts.  My cute neighbor Angie has a salon in her basement, and the boys love going to their house to play.  They have kids Jace and Nixon's ages, and they are usually lucky enough to stay and play for a couple of hours after they get their hair cut.  This time though, I even wanted to trim up Leila's hair.  I know what you're thinking, "What hair?", but the little hair she did have in the back was pretty much just a thin little mullet, and it drove me nuts!  It looks so cute now!  Okay, she pretty much looks exactly the same, but I can tell!  I only took "before's" of the boys, because we know what they look like after.  This post is mostly for my baby girl's first hair cut.


Oh, and Leila is OBSESSED with chapstick and lip gloss.  If she ever sees me using it she HAS to have it.  She likes to put it on her lips, but she also likes to put it on the rest of her face, her neck, and even in her hair.  So pretty!
See her cute little mullet?


She was a little nervous, but once she noticed the animals on her cape, she was occupied.
Sad face.

She had a few random long strands here and there too, so I had Angie trim up the top.

Yay!  No more mullet!  It's strange, but the back looks so much thicker now.  Okay, I guess I shouldn't say SO MUCH, but thicker anyway.
After!  She looks so different right?  Ha ha!

No comments: