Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Festival of Trees

Brock's mom, sisters, aunt, and cousin go to Festival of Trees every year, and most years I decline their invitation.  I don't really like crowds, going out in the cold, or driving all the way to the South Towne Expo Center, (Scrooge, I know.), but this year, I decided that I should get out of the house for the kids sake!  It was really fun.  There was only one or two times where my anxiety kicked in, but other than that, it wasn't too bad.  The trees were so fun to see, and we even went to the kids area to let the kids have some fun.  We got a scone, and some yummy treats too. 
This was the first tree I saw, and I said it was my favorite.  By the end of the night, it was still my favorite.  I want my tree to look like this.  (minus the teddy bears)

Jace thought it was more fun to walk backwards with his hands and feet.

A cute "Tangled" ginger bread house

Jace and Nixon went fishing for prizes.


Yay!

Leila got a fun elf wand

She's thrilled!

Jace wanted to try the huge bubble.
He blew and blew...

And made a bubble!


Aunt Natalie got all the boys a balloon sword.  Here's Jace with his sword in front of the super hero tree.

This was probably the boys favorite tree since there were pictures of Batman, Spiderman, and Superman next to it.

No comments: