Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ogden City Lights

We went to see the lights in Ogden again this year.  It was so so cold!  We were all bundled up with lots of layers, but still, winter time is just too cold here!  I have to admit though, if it doesn't snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, I will be a bit disappointed, and it's looking like it's not going to.  We'll get it in June to make up for it though, I'm sure.  Jace had so much fun, but Nixon had fallen asleep on the drive there and was kind of grumpy and didn't want me to take his picture.  Leila was so funny.  She was so bundled that she couldn't move.  She would start tipping over in the stroller and couldn't sit upright on her own, so she was just leaning most of the time!
Leaning Leila.
Mad face.

The whole family.


2 comments:

B-K said...

I've never seen a cuter mad guy in my life!

B-K said...

I've never seen a cuter mad guy in my life!