Thursday, May 29, 2014

Arizona Day 5

Wednesday we decided to try out one of the other pools at the hotel.  This one was fun because it had a lazy river, a splash pad, and a beach area where the chairs were set up in sand, and the pool started at 0 feet, and gradually got deeper like a beach.  It was fun, but we only lasted a couple of hours because the water was a little too cold.










Love this baby, and that he always has his tongue out!

In the "beach"



Kash and Leila enjoying the lazy river








This pool had a slide too, but Nixon was too short for it, by 1/2 and inch, don't get me started...anyway, Jace liked it!






I'm so glad that all of my kids have always been able to sleep wherever we are.  


That night we went to see the new Captain America movie, and I thought it was too cute not to get a picture of Jaylee sleeping through it.  My kids liked it!

No comments: