Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Randoms

After church the other day Leila went out to swing.  She just looked so cute.  I also got to overhear a fun conversation she was having with herself!  I love that about her!



When she came in, I made her pose for  some more pictures because I love this dress!

She has a hard time just sitting still and posing.


I love this one of her laughing!

There we go!

Poor Gracie.  Talon loves to "play" with babies



Talon and I enjoying Jace's baseball game.  

Fun hairdo

And it curls when I take it out


Leila got to go to the Children's museum, and of course it was raining.  It always rains on her field trip days.  At least this one was indoors.

She got to ride Front Runner!

Jessi, Melynda, and I all go to Firehouse Fitness, and our trainer made us run in the pouring rain one day!  We came back in DRENCHED!


No comments: