Wednesday, May 28, 2014

President's Club 2014 - Laguna Beach

Brock got to go on Spring's President's Club trip this year because he has been with the company for 10 years.  It was such a fantastic trip, and a nice little getaway for us.

This is the view from the hotel - The Montage

We got vouchers to get breakfast at the hotel every morning, and it was beautiful scenery, and the best food!  It was soooo good!

Brock's omelet
My huevos rancheros

The day after we got there we all got to go on an excursion.  We chose to try paddle boarding, which is something we've both always wanted to do.  It was a windy day, so they were trying to get us to just take the canoes out, but we really wanted to try paddle boarding, so they let us.  We went to a bay off of Newport Beach, and did it!  It was really cool!  We went right by all these million dollar homes, and they all had their own yaughts.  It was really neat to paddle through.  On the way back there were some parts that were windy, and we had to paddle pretty good to stay on course, so we got a good work out too!  We had lunch, and then headed back to the hotel.  I'm really glad we didn't let them talk us out of going, because it was so much fun!


I started out on my knees, and did it that way for a bit


Then finally made it to my feet





Brock was on his feet from the beginning



Both of us






And here I am making my way back to shore



When we were all out by the pool, one of the servers totally gave us his Eminem impression!  It was awesome!


Out for dinner and gilato with the Bowen's and Warners
At breakfast again
Brock got Lobster eggs benedict - yum!
And I got banana waffles with peanut butter sauce on them!  Oh My Gosh!!

Natalie and I soaking in the sun

My hot husband and I

Here we are at the awards ceremony and dinner
Andrew, Natalie, Melinda, Ty, Brock, Me, Felicia, Tyler, Cassidee, and Brady


Brock is being recognized - he's against the wall on the right


Good job everyone!


heading out to dinner


This is outside Javier's where we ate
The whole group
Here we are at breakfast with the Warners on the last day.
Brock got the French Toast with cinnamon butter
I got the lobster eggs benedict, but I had to order a croissant on the side.  It was by far, the best croissant I have ever had.  So buttery, and flakey.  Crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside.  So good!  And so worth the $8!

We wanted to go out on the hotel property and get some pictures before we left.  It was so beautiful!

You really can't tell in this picture, but we saw a ton of dolphins swimming a few hundred yards away











No comments: