Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Julia's Bridal Shower

Matt and Julia came into town for a whirlwind trip of showers, bridals, reception planning, and family parties.  They stayed with us, and it makes me so happy that we now have a home big enough for people to stay at when they visit.  The first thing on the agenda Saturday morning, was a family shower at my house.
With the help of  my cute friend Lyndsey, these were the invitations

I put up a bouquet of flowers and some tulle for a veil on the door.






The food was great!  Muffins, breakfast casserole, bacon skewers, fruit and cream puff skewers, and a yogurt parfait buffet

Shannon Reynolds, Michelle, Mom, Angela and Aunt Jeanne

Maria, Terri, and Heather

My delicious plate

Some of the gifts

Then Matt came up, and we got to ask the two of them some fun questions


And hear funny stories




No comments: