Monday, August 10, 2015

7 Years OLD!

How did my tiny man turn 7!!  I just can't believe it.  I know I say that every year, with each of my kids, but it's true.  Nix woke up February 28th, 2015 to 7 colorful balloons hanging from his ceiling.  This is one of our favorite traditions.



All the other kids love it just as much!
 Then he got to open a few presents from us!

 For his last present, he had to play the hot/cold game until he found it in the garage.

His own bike!
 Then, that evening, he wanted a late night party with a movie and costumes, so we invited a bunch of friends, and had such a great time!

He picked this Marvel Avengers birthday cake

As they came in, they each got to decorate a superhero cookie

Then we had pizza

 Then it was down to the basement, where Brock had set up a big dodge ball arena.  The kids had a blast throwing balls at each other until they were all tired and sweaty!










Then it was time to gather to open presents


And have that yummy cake


Then we went back downstairs for the movie and popcorn.  They watched Big Hero 6


Even Jessi and I dressed up for the occasion

No comments: