Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Mother's Day

We celebrated Mother's Day on Saturday with my family.  I am so grateful for my mom.  She is so thoughtful, caring, giving, understanding, and always willing to help at the drop of a hat...unless it's her golf day!  She raised 5 pretty dang great kids, and is now the best Granny to her 11, almost 12 grandkids.  I don't know what I'd do without her! 



 Then, on Sunday morning, I was lucky enough to be given breakfast in bed! 

 Then we got ready, and went to church.  We came home, and had lunch, and then I had a bath, and a nap before heading to the Miner's for dinner.  Brock and my kids spoiled me rotten today.  I am just so grateful to be a mother - their mother.  It's the greatest thing I'll ever do. 




 After church we went to Aunt Brenda's house for dinner.  The kids and Brock got to play in the hot tub, jump on the tramp, and play. 





 And I seriously hit the jackpot when it comes to my mother in law.  Shauna is the very best!  And besides being one of the most selfless, kind loving people I know, she raised her son to be the same.  I am just so lucky to have her in my life!  And Dale is pretty great too.  He stopped by to give me a fun Mother's Day gift of chocolates and a book!  I'm so lucky. 

No comments: