Thursday, August 13, 2015

Princess Camp June 29 - Jul 2

Leila got to go to Princess Camp through Creative Arts Academy again this year.  She always has so much fun. 

Day 1: Ariel


Lauren, Kate, and Addi were in the same class as her

Day 2: Ariel




Day 3:  Ariel...again.  I swear she does it to bug me...on purpose.  She has at least 10 different princess costumes, and so I ask her each day which princess she wants to be. 
Snow White? Belle? Sofia? Elsa?
No.  I want to be Ariel again. 
Why?  Because I like Ariel. 
Fight fight fight.  Argue argue argue. 
Okay, next year we just won't do Princess Camp, and I'll just throw all of these fun princess costumes away since you don't like any of them. 
Okay, you can throw them away. 
Fine.  Whatever.  We're going to be late.  
Love her!


Day 4:  ELSA!  Yay!  A different princess!  It is the Frozen Princess Camp after all.  I'm glad she finally wanted to be Elsa. On the last day, the parents are invited to go the last 15 minutes for a performance.  Daddy and I went, and it was so cute.




















After her performance, Daddy had a little time, so we went to Granny Annie's for yummy scones and cinnamon rolls!


No comments: