Wednesday, August 12, 2015

We Got a Bunny!

Well, after the kids were so excited to find that cute little bunny in our yard, and then so sad when the owners took it back, I had mentioned something about it on Instagram, and a friend of mine at the gym said that she had a litter of bunnies ready to leave their mom.  I talked to Brock about it, and we decided to go for it.  I took Leila and Talon with me to her house, and they got to choose which one they wanted.  We kept it a secret from the boys until they walked in after school, and they were so excited!  We got a cage, and food, and got him all set up.  Then came naming him.  Since he's all black, they were deciding between Thunder and Shadow.  We took a vote, and Shadow won.  So his name is Shadow Thunder Keddington. 

Had to get a picture of L and T snuggling in my bed after they woke up

My friend has a lot of fun little animals.  They loved the baby turkeys


Here is cute Shadow.  So tiny!

Letting him play in the grass



Nixon was so excited, and just wanted to hold him all day!


No comments: