Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Championship Games for the Royals and the Nationals!

Both of the boys got to play in the championship games for baseball tonight.  They were both playing at the same time too!  At least their fields were right next to each other, so I just stood in the middle and tried to watch them both.  What a fantastic night of baseball it was!  It was such a bummer that Brock had to be out of town for these games!  I just kept texting him after each inning telling him the scores and how our boys were playing.  He was so so bummed when he found out they both won and were both the champions of their age range!

Jace and the Nationals were definitely the underdogs, who just happened to save their best games for their last!  They won by quite a bit tonight!  Jace played great, and I was so proud of him and his team.






Nixon and the Royals were undefeated going into tonight's game, and kept it that way with a great win!  What a great night for the Keddingtons!  


One of the dad's from Jace's team had these shirts made up this morning!  I couldn't believe it!  I can't believe it didn't jinx us!





So so proud of my cute boys!










No comments: