Monday, August 10, 2015

Jace and Nixon's First Baseball Games of the Season

Jace and the Nationals had their first game too.  This year we were a little sad because instead of just being on his same team with all his buddies, they had a draft.  He was on the same team as Tavis from last fall, but everyone else was new to him.  He played as the first batter in the line up, and 2nd or short stop most of the time, so it was fun for him to get to play more active positions.  I had to leave his first game, so this is the only picture I got.



Nixon, and the Royals had their first game too!  Heather took these pictures for me, and of course didn't notice that his hat was loose, and his belt was undone!  

Nixon, Brigham, and Dyson

He loved playing catcher

Following in big brother's footsteps


Still batting lefty


I love watching my kids play!

No comments: